Meet Our Teachers
COMING SOON THE STAFF OF TVEA
Continually encouraging and challenging minds to expand in growth and development. “But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.” (2 Peter 3:18 ESV) Areas of Focus:
• Implementing instructional delivery which allows the classroom experience to prove resilient in the midst of a shifting environment.
• Ensuring a daily classroom experience which allows students a space for learning which is stable and trusted.
Continuing to draw hearts and minds more deeply into a steadfast faith which stands upon the redemptive power of the Lord Jesus Christ and eternal truth of God’s word. “And so, from the day we heard, we have not ceased to pray for you, asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him: bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in
the knowledge of God...”
(Colossians 1:9-10 ESV)
Areas of Focus:
• Continually covering
Trinity Academy its plans,
employees, students, and
families in earnest prayer.
• Caring for the spiritual growth of employees,
students, and families in the
midst of a turbulent social
and cultural environment.
• Proactively pursuing unique
approaches to fostering student’s personal ownership
and engagement in their
The active embodying of Christian charity, kindness, forgiveness, concern, and graciousness
toward one another both publicly and privately.
“A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all
people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one
(John 13:34-35 ESV)
Areas of Focus:
• Ensuring that all decisions
within the community are
broadly communicated and
consider the varied concerns
of all community members.
• Promoting unification of
the community and actively
standing against divisive
• Actively working to meet
the physical needs of families within the community
impacted by COVID-19.
Clearing the way for the blossoming joy and peace by eliminating the suffocating fear and anxiety which hinders growth. “You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.” (Isaiah 26:3 ESV) Areas of Focus:
• Addressing the widespread impact of anxiety, uncertainty, and isolation experienced by our community members.
• Fostering a community of safety, encouragement, and resilience.
Taking prudent steps to protect the continued health of all community members. “Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.” (3 John 1:2 ESV) Areas of Focus:
• Integrating strategic and systemic steps to reduce the risk of the spread of illness within our school community.
• Effectively keeping an eye upon external health trends which may impact our school community, while also engaging decisions from a faith-filled and wholistic posture.